Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Road To Beardtober 2010: Week 3

Little late putting this one up. We played a friend's wedding the weekend before last, did a taping in Boston, and then I started my week playing cello for The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. So here's the missing week. I'll be doing a wrap-up on Friday. (click photos for full size)

September 18

September 19

September 20

September 21

September 23

September 24

September 25

Not really any tips this time, as I'm saving a few for the wrap-up. As you can see, my beard has more or less leveled out. At this point, you may wish to think about how you plan to style your beard. If you're feeling adventurous, I recommend the "Friendly Mutton Chops" (think Lemmy from Motorhead). See you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment